We hope everyone had an excellent holiday week and recharging into the New Year. Here is the Week In Review with more updates from Portformer.
Upcoming planned integrations
We’re happy to announce an integration with the team from Bridge Financial Technology that delivers portfolio management technology to RIAs. More information to follow on this development.
Our next weekly webinar for Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at 2:00 pm ET / 1:00 pm CT. The topic for the webinar will be a sneak preview of new Portformer functionality.
Here is the link for the registration – Portformer Webinar
For your viewing convenience, here is the webinar replay link from the December 17th session – webinar replay link
Here are the posts most read for this week on Portformer.com:
- Dimensional Funds Reduces Fees on 77 DFA Funds
- The Impact of the SECURE Act and is it Time for an Advisor
- Applying Machine Learning and Science to Trading Decisions
- Portformer at Veo Village at TD National LINC 2020
Question of the Week:
If you could improve your client service in one aspect, what would it be ?
As always, please share with us via our chatbox at Portformer or reply to this email and the information will remain confidential.
What we’re Reading:
Here is a snapshot of the best articles compiled and read by our team for this week:
- The Next Generation of Financial Planning Software A look into the future by an advisory expert on how financial planning is evolving and aspects that can be addressed in new functionality.
- Don’t Just Use Technology – Embrace It A view on how advisors should approach their technology investments and gain results.
- Goldman Sachs Recommends Investors to Utilize Sharpe Ratios in 2020 Article on specific portfolio characteristics to be considered that can provide better performance opportunities in 2020.
- Aging and Financial Capacity A timely article on how advisors can approach specific client situations when a client has difficulty in assessing risks.
We’re continuing to receive requests to help with 2020 technology and business planning questions. As always, our goal is to help you to move your business forward.
Happy New Year !
Sean Kruzel and the Portformer™ Team