We hope everyone had a great week. We’re excited to introduce our current Week In Review and keep you up to date on some breaking developments at Portformer.
Kitces FinTech Solutions Map
Stay tuned here for more updates !
We have scheduled our next weekly webinar for Tuesday, December 17 at 2:00 pm ET / 1:00 pm CT. Our topic for this session will be
Here is the link for the registration – Portformer Webinar
You don’t want to miss this one as Sean will be engaging with his audience in this time-critical topic ! As always, we will make the replay available via the website.
Here are the posts most read for this week on Portformer.com –
- Next-Gen Wealth Advisor – Balancing efficiency with innovation
- Portformer webinar transcript and replay – Dec.3, 2019
- Betterment Advisor Analyzes Dimensional Funds
Question for the Week:
In your current technology development plan, what is your greatest concern around integration ?
Please let us know via our chatbox at Portformer or reply to this email.
What we’re Reading:
Here is a snapshot of the best articles compiled and read by our team for this week:
- A New High Ground for Wealth Advisors and Their Clients (wealthmanagement) A rising perspective on how advisors can allocate investment fees and not just assets. A tool is referenced in the article.
- Schwab Sends Most RIAs to 1-800 Custody Service – A Downgrade (riabiz) Further discussion of the impact to smaller advisors through the Schwab-TD merger with advisor perspectives.
- Are Wealth Management Margins About to Get Buried (mercercapital) An interesting perspective from Mercer Capital on how profit margins are being impacted in the wealth management industry.
- Tech Survey: Advisors’ favorite tech tools (financial-planning) Just over one in 10 advisors uses a digital investment tool. There are interesting findings in Financial Planning’s 2019 Tech Survey.
We’re engaged with a number of advisors on specific investment, technology or business development initiatives that have year-end impact for them. As always, let us know where we can help you move your business forward.
Sean Kruzel and the Portformer™ Team