Good day to everyone !
We are reaching out to you after a tumultuous week in the markets that we haven’t seen in some time. It is a time when clients worry, advisors work— and despite significant efforts, many of your clients never get comfortable with volatility.
Our focus is to provide support for you advising your own clients, and whether it is to identify opportunities or manage downside risk, we can help you weather periods of market volatility. For some this may being worried about reviewing your investment process and others, this may be flash-forwards about your exit and want to go out on top. If volatility is wearing you down, let us help.
We’re getting many requests based on last week’s exciting announcement of the #Coronavirus Twitter Analysis so let’s start our Week in Review:
We have lots of Coronavirus data. Let us know if you’d like us to generate any reports.
Here are the posts most read on Portformer.com
Question of the Week:
How have you experienced the impact of the coronavirus within your business ?
Please share with us via our chatbox at Portformer or reply to this email and the information will remain confidential.
What we’re Reading:
Here is a snapshot of the best articles compiled and read by our team:
- Sustainable Investing Grows on Pensions, Millenials – Evidence that ESG investing is continuing to grow in popularity despite early mixed results.
- There’s Still a Way to Gain an Edge With Actively Managed Funds – A portfolio manager discusses how to gain an edge in the active fund space.
- Schwab’s Bernie Clark and Tom Nally on Referrals, Tech – The top Schwab executives speaking on how they plan to support smaller advisors.
- Tech for tech’s sake is no good to anyone: RIA exec – Industry consultant comments on the Schwab-TD deal impact on tech in the competitive race.
- FAs to Home Office: We’re Leaving…and Here’s Why – Cerulli provides a solid summary of the key reasons that FAs are departing for independence.
- Advisors Who handle Client Fears Well Now, Will Win Later: study – Research from Cerulli that helps frame where advisors can make an emotional investment with clients now.
- T3 Advisor Conference Highlights – Kitces.com– Tech consultant provides a concise review of the major highlights of T3 Advisor 2020 event.
- Steps to Help Advisors Ride Out Volatility: coronavirus – Solid steps for advisors to follow for navigating some of the recent market volatility.
If you have any difficulty accessing these articles and papers, please reach us through our website or directly at email@example.com.
Sean Kruzel and the Portformer™ Team