We hope everyone had an excellent week as we’re into the holiday season. Here is this week’s Week In Review with more breaking news at Portformer.
National LINC 2020 and Inside ETFs
We’re excited to be appearing at the TD Ameritrade LINC 2020 client event and Inside ETFs Conference both scheduled in Florida for January, 2020. Our plan is to reach out to you prior to both events so stay tuned.
Upcoming planned integrations
We’re moving fast with major discussions with TD Ameritrade, WealthBox and RedTail planned for the end of this month and several more to be announced in January. We recognize that this is a critical part of your workflow and we’re eager for your feedback on any firms that are strategic to your business and productivity.
We will keep you posted on our progress for all developments!
Our next weekly webinar for Tuesday, December 17 at 2:00 pm ET / 1:00 pm CT. The topic for the webinar is:
Here is the link for the registration – Portformer Webinar
We’re excited to Sean to share with our community this time-critical topic ! The replay will be available post-event via the website.
Here are the posts most read for this week on Portformer.com:
- Applying Machine Learning and Science to Trading Decisions
- Advisor Enhances the Client Experience
- Portformer at Veo Village at TD National LINC 2020
For your 2020 planning, what are the top 2 priorities for your business? Anything you tried in 2019 that you wouldn’t try again in 2020?Questions of the Week
As always, please share with us via our chatbox at Portformer or reply to this email and the information will remain confidential.
What we’re Reading:
Here is a snapshot of the best articles compiled and read by our team for this week:
- Demand for Cheap ETFs Persists but Investors Need to Dig Deeper Solid article for advisors to look beyond fees as the criteria when evaluating ETFs.
- Meet Charles Schwab CEO Joe Martinetto leading the TD Ameritrade Integration Deal More on the integration complexity for Schwab-TD deal and that the original projection of 36 months is conservative.
- What Top Advisors See On the Horizon for Markets in 2020 Sample of prognostications from the top US RIAs and what they see for 2020.
- Bold Moves Are Needed to Thrive in A New Era of Asset and Wealth Management Technology development, societal changes and economic trends are shaking up the asset and wealth management industries.
The business planning for 2020 is important for our clients; we’re always available to help you work through defining the solutions or executing the plan. Now is the time to move your business forward.
Sean Kruzel and the Portformer™ Team