Will we have another week like the one we just finished….?
We are adding a limited number of investors to our invite-only Breakpoint alerts and forecasts to help the active investors stay on top of these rapid market changes. Respond to let us know if you’d like to be put on the waitlist.
Many advisors are looking for another perspective and helping to focus the client on the long-term opportunity. We hope to help you better curate the information out there and we’ve been following these two lists for real-time analysis:
Here are the posts most read on Portformer.com
- What role does your Wholesaler have in helping you quickly create solutions?
- Is There Further Consolidation Ahead for RIA Platforms ?
- Regulation Best Interest
Question of the Week:
How have you engaged your business continuity policy in view of the coronavirus impact
Please share with us via our chatbox at Portformer or reply to this email and the information will remain confidential.
What We’re Reading:
Here is a snapshot of the best articles compiled and read by our team:
- Coronavirus – Why You Must Act Now – Excellent post on Coronavirus that includes containment vs. mitigation strategies. Over 18 million views within last 48 hours.
- The Pandemic Economy – Which Stocks are Weathering the Storm – Blog post with graphics from The Visual Capitalist on how specific stocks are faring.
- Best Interest Standard of Care for Advisors – Excellent article from renowned ERISA expert on describing the BI Standard of Care.
- COVID-19: Implications for Business – Comprehensive feature from McKinsey on the business implications of COVID-19.
- Wave of Mutual Funds to ETF Conversions May Be Near – Impact article describing possibility of mutual funds being directly converted into ETFs.
- McKinsey: Climate Risk & Response – Major article from McKinsey on the impact of climate risk on the economy and the response.
- The Relationships Between Recessions and Market Crashes – Blog post from Abnormal Returns that provides a chart on recessions and market crashes.
If you have any difficulty accessing these articles and papers, please reach us through our website or directly at email@example.com.
Sean Kruzel and the Portformer™ Team