-Good day to everyone !
It has been a tumultuous week with some of the largest market aberrations since 2008-9 and tax season approaching. News of the spread of the coronavirus has roiled markets and corporate business growth has been slowing. Our advisor community is focused on their clients and stepping up their engagement and we’re seeing rising interest for supporting prospective business activity.
So let’s start our Week in Review:
Availability of the Portformer Active Mutual Fund Replacement Score
As we mentioned last week, we’re excited to introduce our Active Mutual Fund Replacement Scores which was a result of great feedback from our advisor community. This will be added tools for advisors targeting 401k rollovers and those focused active fund selection for their clients.
Client Testimonial when evaluating us vs YCharts:
“[Portformer] is much more concise when it comes to actionable insights… I’m really liking what you have here… and going forward it is likely to be my goto!” Whereas YCharts was “too confusing… had too many features… and was unclear how to use it… might as well just have been looking at Morningstar…”
Please reach out to us to set up a trial account !
Here are the posts most read on Portformer.com:
- Is There Further Consolidation Ahead for RIA Platforms ?
- Regulation Best Interest
- Introducing the Next Gen Wealth Advisor
- ESG in Focus – Providing Clarity in an Evolving Moment in Investing
Question of the Week:
What is your plan for preparation of a potential regulatory audit this year ?
Please share with us by replying to this email or scheduling a quick call. The information will remain confidential.
What we’re Reading:
Here is a snapshot of the best articles compiled and read by our team:
- The Rise of the Models: Asset Allocation Considerations – Market practitioner comments on the rise of models and fading of the traditional 60/40 allocation.
- McKinsey – A New Decade for Private Markets 2020 – A global preview of the private markets provided by McKinsey for 2020.
- E-Trade’s Custody Business Faces an Uncertain Future – The future custody experience for the small-mid-sized advisor has become more complicated.
- Finance, Negative Rates, Bubbles: The What Ifs…. – A post from the CFA Institute on what if interest rates continue to decline.
- Why the Morgan Stanley Deal translates into Bigger Banks – Article on impact of the Morgan Stanley- E-Trade deal creating larger banking institutions.
- Account Aggregation vs Smart Householding – Interesting blog post that looks closely at account aggregation and householding.
If you have any difficulty accessing these articles and papers, please reach us through our website or directly at email@example.com.
Sean Kruzel and the Portformer™ Team